Wright Engineering has been providing engineering and maintenance services to industry since 2005.
We can manage projects through concept, design, build and installation. We are experienced at time-critical, onsite projects and enjoy taking on unusual and difficult jobs.
With our understanding of manufacturing processes and our design and 3D drafting expertise, we undertake research and development projects, particularly in food industry automation. We are also experienced at relocating factories and machinery.
We offer a full range of stainless steel, aluminium and sheet-metal fabrication and machining work. We design, make and install new equipment, as well as re-engineer existing machinery.
Our workshop is located in the Moorabbin industrial precinct in Melbourne. We also utilise a pool of quality tradespeople from around Australia for onsite jobs.
- Stainless steel, aluminium and sheet-metal fabrication
- AC/DC TIG welding and synergic MIG welding
- Purge welding
- NC press brake—3 metre; 120 tonne
- Guillotine—3 metre; to 6mm mild steel
- Safety guarding to AS/NZ standards
- Fully-equipped machine shop
- CNC machining centre—travel x, y, z; 1100 x 610 x 700mm
- CNC lathe—2 metres between centres; 117.5mm through spindle; live tooling
Site service work
We are capable of any type of site service work including:
- routine equipment repairs and maintenance
- maintenance shutdowns
- installations and modifications.
We have carried out time-critical site works in every Australian state and territory.
We are self-sufficient and come prepared with site equipment customised to the job at hand.
- We are experienced at relocating single machines through to entire process lines.
- Our skill is in recommissioning to the highest standard (when we walk away it works!).
- We have the resources to carry out modifications and alterations in our factory or on site during this process.
Safety, quality and environmental compliance
- Staff are confined space trained, and are licenced to perform high-risk work (forklift, boom lift, EWP).
- We are experienced at writing, complying with and carrying out risk assessments.
- We are abreast of current safety legislation.
- We have comprehensive safety procedures and policies.